Fraud Litigation Plan
We have established the following steps to minimize our risk to credit card fraud:-
- We only accept order from our registered members (and not the general public) whereby we have their complete personal information such as full name as per IC, IC #, contact address & telephone no beforehand. We also have the details of their introducer who recommended them to join our company. The member is required to sign a member form and comply to our company’s Policies and Procedures before they are registered as our members.
- We do not accept orders unless complete information is provided. Apart from the credit card detail such as the credit card number, card expiry date & CVV no., we will also need them to provide name on the credit card, issuing bank, credit card billing address.
- We will send an email & SMS to the member upon his order to inform him of his purchase.
- We will only ship orders within Malaysia. And be extra careful when orders come from overseas.
- If an order has different billing and shipping address, we will call the members to validate the address. Avoid shipping to post office boxes and other non-permanent address.
- We will train our administrator who process the orders to be more alert. If there is a suspicious transaction, we will call our member to confirm the order. Example: If the orders are larger than our typical order amount, and orders with urgent delivery. We will review the order regularly and report unauthorized transactions immediately.
- If we do have the misfortune of being scammed by a credit card thief, we will contact the banker immediately and inform them of the situation.
- If we are concerned about a possible fraudulent transaction, we will contact the authorization center and alert them of suspicious activity.